Annons:
Etikettmat-recept-att-laga-hemma
Läst 3732 ggr
crikarlshamn
6/23/13, 2:05 PM

Saknar ni chips - alternativet som media talar om

Grönkål (Brassica oleracea Sabellica)

When baked or dehydrated, Kale takes on a consistency similar to that of a potato chip.The Curly Kale varieties are usually preferred for chips. The chips can be seasoned with salt or other spices.

kale chips recipe

Kale Chips
About six servings

Remove the tough stems from the kale and wash and spin dry the kale thoroughly. This recipe can easily be doubled. Just be sure to rotate the baking sheets in the oven for even cooking.

As mentioned, some people cook them at a higher temperature, California-style, which makes a crunchier, drier kale chip than those cooked at lower temperatures. I like them both ways. If you wish to roast them in a 425ºF (218ºC) oven, they’ll take about 12 minutes to cook.

• 6 to 8 cups (140 to 200 g) kale leaves; if large, tear them into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • flaky sea salt or fleur de sel

1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC.)

2. Put the kale on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil, then massage it into the leaves.

3. Spread the kale leaves in an even layer on the baking sheet and put in the oven. After about 5 minutes, use a spatula to separate any leaves of kale that are clumping together.

4. Continue cooking the kale for about 20 minutes, until the leaves are crisp. Remove from the oven and sprinkle fairly generously with salt.

Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)

Energy117 kJ (28 kcal)

Carbohydrates5.63 g- Sugars1.25 g- Dietary fiber2 gFat0.4 gProtein1.9 gWater91.2 gVitamin A equiv.681 μg (85%)- beta-carotene8173 μg (76%)- lutein and zeaxanthin18246 μgThiamine (vit. B1)0.053 mg (5%)Riboflavin (vit. B2)0.07 mg (6%)Niacin (vit. B3)0.5 mg (3%)Vitamin B60.138 mg (11%)Folate (vit. B9)13 μg (3%)Choline0.4 mg (0%)Vitamin C41 mg (49%)Vitamin E0.85 mg (6%)Vitamin K817 μg (778%)Calcium72 mg (7%)Iron0.9 mg (7%)Magnesium18 mg (5%)Manganese0.416 mg (20%)Phosphorus28 mg (4%)Potassium228 mg (5%)Sodium23 mg (2%)Zinc0.24 mg (3%)

Annons:
Sindri
6/23/13, 4:38 PM

Kul! Jag läste nyss någon annanstans att just grönkål var "hot".

Brukar bara se det i butik kring jul, men om jag kollar ordentligt så finns det nog nu också, om än inte så exponerat!

Zureel
6/23/13, 7:35 PM

Jag har varit intresserad av att prova undrar om man kan tänkas hitta grönkål nånstans.

crikarlshamn
6/23/13, 7:45 PM

Ja, tydligen ett bra livsmedel/grönsak.

Det bör alltid finnas pà Halländska julbord, kanske man kan beställa i Sverige?  Vet inte hur det fungerar.  Brukar komma i affärerna här lite senare pà sommaren.

Kale: wonderfood

Forget noni juice, acai berries, goji berries and spirulina. There is a food that is super healthy, inexpensive, and you can buy it in the grocery store. It tastes great, too!

What is Kale?

Kale is a form of cabbage (the Dutch name is boerenkool: farmer’s cabbage).

Health Benefits

Cancer Fighting

• Cabbage are known for their cancer fighting abilities. The specific anti-cancer compounds of cabbage are isothiocyanates [1].
  • Kale is a green vegetable. Green vegetables contain chlorophyll which, among other good things, blocks the carcinogenic effect of aflatoxins.

Good for your Bones

• Vitamin K is very important for bone health. Kale is one of the best sources [2].
  • Kale contains more calcium per calorie than milk. Calcium from kale is also better absorbed by the body.

Good for your Eyes

Kale is a rich source of caratenoids. It does not only contain beta-carotene but also lutein and zeaxanthin. Even 100 grams of kale provides 300% of the RDA for vitamin A.

Other Power Nutrients

• Kale has more iron per calorie than beef.
  • Kale has more and better quality protein than milk and beef. (People who think that vegans must struggle to get complete protein do not eat enough green vegetables)
  • Kale has more vitamin C than oranges.

Kale has none of the drawbacks that some other green vegetables have. It is low in oxalic acid and nitrate.
http://www.bitterpoison.com/archive/kale-wonderfood/

opssk
6/23/13, 7:59 PM

Jag friterade idag för första gången. Det blev verkligen jättegott! Jag klippte i bitar, friterade i fritösen och saltade efteråt…jag har en planta i köksträdgården, blir nog flera nästa sommar eftersom resultatet blev så bra:)

Upp till toppen
Annons: